Buying points in Parlays / Accumulators:
- There is no option to buy points in a parlay.
Entering a Parlay / Accumulator:
- After logging in, go to the Main Betting Menu and click "Parlays"; this will bring up a list of sports.
- Or you may select the “parlay this league” option from the bet list.
- Select the sports you want to use, then click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the games you want in your parlay, and click "Continue".
- Enter the amount you want to risk and select "Continue". The system calculates the pay-out and displays the games you selected, the risk amount and pay-out.
- Review your wagers for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed.
- If you change your mind before you confirm the wager, click "Return to Wagering Menu".
How much can I risk?:
Parlay risk limits are based on the risk amounts of the lines contained in the parlay. Therefore, each parlay is calculated based on the limits for each leg of the parlay and may change with each Parlay selected.
Parlay / Accumulator Payouts:
When calculating the payouts for a parlay, Pinnacle Sports uses an exact calculation.